By: Ashlee McNicol
When you send your design to a printing company, you may await anxiously to see what the finished product will look like. After all, quality print jobs can skyrocket your leads and enhance your company’s brand image.
Since the product will soon be in your customers’ hands, it’s important to make sure it looks its best. With SmithPrint’s binding and finishing services, you may be more impressed than ever with the final result. This means your customers will be, too!
Read on to see how it works.
What is Binding and Finishing?
Once your product is printed, it undergoes binding and finishing. Binding is when the individual sheets are joined together while finishing refers to specialty treatments beyond ink on paper that can be added.
Not every product requires binding and finishing, but they are affordable ways to make your print products look more eye-catching and professional. Whether the print materials will be bound into a folder, brochure, or something else, SmithPrint offers a wide venue of binding and finishing options to choose from.
Types of Finishing
SmithPrint offers finishing techniques that can take your printed piece to the next level. Our most popular finishing services include, but are not limited to:
– Die-cutting: Cutting a shape out of paper.
– UV coating: Liquid laminate bonded and cured with ultraviolet light. Environmentally friendly and comes in gloss or matte finishes.
– Metallic ink: A popular varnish that leaves a metallic sheen.
– Embossing: Cutting parts of the paper to make other parts stand out more.
– Foil stamping: Adding foil letters to a design.
– Custom folds: Folded to your specifications.
No matter the size of the job, SmithPrint is here to help.
Ready to Try For Yourself?
Contact us today to learn more about SmithPrint’s binding and finishing services. We’d love to hear from you.